Monday, January 5, 2015

Welcome to EWRT 1B sections 18 and 62, Winter 2015

Hello and welcome to the class.

This is the blog for the class where I will be posting the prompts for out-of-class writing assignments and additional information to help you with the class. Keep in mind that there is also a class page through Course Studio. If you click on the course title when you access your classes in MyPortal, you will be taken to it. I will post files there. For instance, right now you can view a pdf of the class syllabus.

First, click on "files."

Then click on the file name of the file you want. In this case, I labeled the syllabus "EWRT1B1862-syllabus.pdf."

Please e-mail me if you have any problems or questions. My e-mail address can be found through MyPortal as well (I don't want to post it here in order to avoid spambots). Also, you can post comments to any of the posts on this blog.

See you Tuesday!


No comments: